question

anzen-brainard-ishibashi10674 avatar image
anzen-brainard-ishibashi10674 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

Cannot Send SMS to any AT&T subscribers

Cannot Send SMS to any AT&T subscribers when using the Send SMS API. We can send to other providers with no problems at all

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi Anzen,

That's weird. I myself have AT&T number and I've never had problem to send SMS to that number from my RC number (including my RC sandbox number).

What was the error or you just don't receive the text message?  
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
Please create a support ticket on the following page with information on specific texts you are sending.

In general, I haven't encountered any issues when sending to AT&T, however, carriers can blacklist numbers when they are receiving what they perceive to be spam or otherwise unwarranted messages on their network.

https://developer.ringcentral.com/support.html
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys