question

OK TAXI 101 avatar image
OK TAXI 101 asked OK TAXI 101 commented

Ringcentral Embeddable widget + AT&T Office@hand

We are about to graduate a private App for use with ringcentral-embeddable widget.

Currently we only use Office@hand desktop App .

After graduation will us be able to use Office@hand desktop App for and Ringcentral embeddable widget simultaneously?

ringcentral appembeddable
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered OK TAXI 101 commented

It seems that the embeddable supports AT&T Office&Hand out-of-the box.
@Embbnux Ji should know but he is on holiday until next week.

If you have an AT&T account to test, I can help you manually graduate your app to the production so you can test.

8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

OK TAXI 101 avatar image OK TAXI 101 commented ·

Hi PhongVu,

The app is currently able to apply for production, I'm going to apply and let you know so that I can test it.

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Exists the possibility that Launching this app for production may affect the correct function of our current main application AT&T Office@hand?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ OK TAXI 101 commented ·

Sorry, what is this?

0 Likes 0 ·
OK TAXI 101 avatar image OK TAXI 101 Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I mean, the question is if graduating the app to production can cause that the AT&T O@H desktop app stop working or this does not have any effects on this

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered OK TAXI 101 commented

As @Phong Vu said, they are different apps, and no conflict. When user login in both desktop and the widget, user get two phone devices (desktop and browser device)
The widget can also change calling mode to make call with desktop app, so the call will actually happened in desktop, and the widget can still receive events and control the call.

1 comment
1 |3000

Thank you. Very useful information.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys