question

Gary Y avatar image
Gary Y asked Rito Salomone answered

Active waiting calls KPI or Analytics

Hello,

I am wondering to see if there is a KPI or some analytics to see what the line capacity is being used during peak hours for a call center. I would like to see if all the agents are available to answer calls and the load capacity. Also, it would help to see if agents are not answering the calls during this peak period. How would you get this data? Thanks!

call queuesanalytics and reportingcall monitoring
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I don't think that the Analytics service gives you such detailed info. You may want to check out the Shadow Agent app and contact the service provider to hear more about their product.

Alternatively, you can use RingCentral API to implement your own app to achieve custom calls KPI.

Read this blog (section "Display calls density") to learn more about the call log data. Let me know if you choose this path so I can help you further on how to build an app for your company.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rito Salomone avatar image
Rito Salomone answered

Shadow All In One Analytics has a set of historical metrics that demonstrate queue peak hours, wait times, service levels for any time period (day, week, month).

It also offers a real time dashboard where you can set triggers based on abandonment rate, wait times, etc.

(the product is in the App Gallery)

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys