question

18551_r avatar image
18551_r asked 18551_r answered

Did not receive some webhooks in production env

We have a RingCentral Voice integration and did not receive the webhook for a user who made a call to a phone number and then conferenced a 3rd person on the call. Can we please get some help debugging this?

We have raised multiple cases with RingCentral support and no one is responding.

webhooks
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

What RingCentral support channel did you contact?

0 Likes 0 ·
18551_r avatar image
18551_r answered

Developer support

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

18551_r avatar image
18551_r answered Phong Vu commented

The reference number for your help ticket is 5002H00001TqYCNQA3.

Your RingCentral Support Case Was Updated – Case #17807981

I had created 2 cases and both disappeared from my portal this morning. There is an email assigned on the case and I am able to get a response on that rep as well

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I checked with the support team and they said that they updated the case this morning. Please check and move on with that support ticket as it is the right channel to get support for this particular issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
18551_r avatar image
18551_r answered

yes they responded after your initial response here.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys