question

Jordan Kalber avatar image
Jordan Kalber asked Jordan Kalber commented

Unable to disable user

Hello, I am having an issue where I am unable to Disable a user. We just had someone leave the company recently and I need to re-purpose their number and assigned to a new hire coming onboard. Typically, what I do is Disable the user then Delete the user and put the number back into the Number Inventory. When I try to Disable the use in question, I receive an error message that says "Some users cannot be Disabled. You need to only select users that are in Enabled state".

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've submitted a web case but support is non-existent.

admin portal
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Jordan, is there a delete option? If yes, you can click it, and the number will automatically move to unassigned numbers.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jordan Kalber avatar image Jordan Kalber mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello, of course there is a Delete option. However, you can't delete a number unless it's in a Disabled state.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Jordan Kalber commented ·

Can you please send me the details of that user so I can check? Send it to community.support@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app