question

Jason Strange avatar image
Jason Strange asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

TCR Issue

Hello! I submitted a manual PDF for approval 02/16. I called several times as the 30 day mark approached and they kept sending me to TCR. TCR reps kept telling me they were escalating it with no follow-up. I called in around 10 times and no one at RC could give me an answer on what was going on. Each phone call was between 45 minutes to an hour, who has time for that? I noticed after submitting the PDF there was the portal in the back-end so I submitted it through the portal and registered the brand. That took a few days for approval and then registered the campaign next. Campaign has been pending since 03/10 now with no approval. I called back in yesterday and got TCR and they said they were going to escalate the case (laughing emoji). I asked what that would do and she really didn't have an answer. I told her I had email verifications that my form was submitted 02/16 and then she stated oh, it's 30 business days from that day, you will need to call back in on 03/31 because that will be 30 business days. I was taken back that she really wanted me to hang up after 45 minutes and call back in today to escalate the case, even though I've "escalated the case" 10 times. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm beyond frustrated. We added a new line that of which txt has been 100% blocked which has to do with TCR (I guess).

tcr
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jason Strange avatar image Jason Strange commented ·

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We've been waiting for months on this account to have the ability to send messages from a newer extension.

1 Like 1 ·
Kelvin Yip avatar image Kelvin Yip commented ·

We joined RC on February 1 and then learned of the TCR requirement. Our campaigns were finally approved on March 2 and March 17. We then ported our company number over on March 22. We provisioned the number for SMS campaign on March 22, and as of 4/2/2023, the SMS is not working.

No one at RingCentral has been helpful.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jason Strange avatar image Jason Strange commented ·

Is there anyone from RingCentral that can help? I just chatted with support again and their solution was to continue checking the portal for approval. How is that customer service?

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike Stowe avatar image Mike Stowe ♦♦ Jason Strange commented ·

Unfortunately there are numerous parties that need to approve your campaign before it is officially valid to be used for SMS. This means it can take 20+ days for a campaign to be approved once submitted in the Admin Portal. If your brand registration is taking longer than 5 days (this is typically done in minutes) or your campaign is taking more than 25 days please let me know your Campaign ID and I will dig into what is happening.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mahir Allan avatar image Mahir Allan Mike Stowe ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Mike Stowe can you please also help me what next step should I take? Mine has been in circle for 3 weeks now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app