question

Steve Corkery avatar image
Steve Corkery asked Steve Corkery answered

Sandbox call recording not working

Hi,

I am trying to test the call recording download api for a private app (client id: 2VAXIqi2Qny9Qavvq5Twcw)

If I make a test call and answer it in https://app.devtest.ringcentral.com/ then press record I get this error:

1682896525082.png

There are no options in https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com/application/company/autoReceptionist/generalSettings to enable on-demand call recording.

Also, Ctrl-F2 does not allow me to switch to sandbox mode in the RingCentral desktop client.

Without call recordings I cannot satisfy one of the gradualtion requirements.

We are UK based.

Thanks

developer sandboxcall recordinggraduation
1682896525082.png (7.2 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Due to some local regulation restriction, call recording is not support on sandbox in Europe. I see that you have exercised all other app permissions successfully except the Read Call Recording permission. I can help you manually move the app to production when you want. Please let me know.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Steve Corkery answered Phong Vu commented

Hi Phong,

Yes please, that would be great.

Thanks,

Steve

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Done. Remember to change the app credentials for production in your code.

0 Likes 0 ·
Steve Corkery answered

Thank you.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys