question

luis-guevara8359 avatar image
luis-guevara8359 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

RingCentral Integration With PipeDrive CRM using API

How can I integrate RingCentral Phone System with my existing CRM (Pipedrive) using API but without using Zapier or any other service.

rest apiintegrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

luke2909 avatar image
luke2909 answered
Hi Luis, I recommend posting this on our Developer community at devcommunity.ringcentral.com. That is the best resource to get help on our built-in integrations and APIs. We have developer-focused employees and other developers like yourself on that forum who may be able to help you with your integration.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
We now have a community integration with HubSpot here. Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys