question

jhfrontz avatar image
jhfrontz asked ·

How can I stop the RingCentral app from ringing when I'm already on a direct call using my mobile phone?

Is there a way to make the iOS Mobile App STOP ringing if the native cell phone is answered? I had a RingCentral call come in on the app and a cell call come in at the same time. I answered the cell phone call but the app kept ringing (and ringing and ringing and ringing) until the RingCentral call finally rolled over to voicemail.
app direct to voicemailapp ringingauto-dndloud ringing in my earstop app from ringing
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Amy Kochert avatar image
Amy Kochert answered ·
I have the issue where I am on a Ring Central call (iPhone 5) via the app. I get a call on my cell phone (outside of the app) and parks the Ring Central call, with no warning and puts the customer on hold. So, the personal call from the cell phone takes priority. 

Any suggestions? This was in another section and has gone unanswered for 8 months!
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces