question

Fire Within Admin avatar image
Fire Within Admin asked ·

When I am on a ring central call on the cell app and my cell phone rings, the ring central call disconnects. Any ideas?

appdisconnecting calls
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Amy Kochert avatar image
Amy Kochert answered ·
I called about this yesterday and was told there were not any solutions. Nor recommendations. I have turned off the Voip switch and that worked, however, carrier minutes went through the roof. Any other tips? Please advise! I cannot believe we are the only ones with this issue.
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

This is especially problematic when you have your calls forwarded to both the app and to your cell phone (because you're in an area where data/voice cell coverage and wi-fi coverage is not consistent (but is sometimes overlapping).  So you get a phone call coming in to the RC app, you try to answer it, but suddenly the cell voice signal is strong enough and the [same] call rings the phone app.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Amy Kochert avatar image
Amy Kochert answered ·
Switch cellular data off on mobile device prevents forced hold of ring central calls.

Amy Kochert avatar image
Amy Kochert answered ·
Also submitted as a feature request.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces