question

lee-l12187 avatar image
lee-l12187 asked Anirban answered

We received a status of "blacklisted" on a RingCentral token. What does this mean, and how can we prevent this?

We received a status of "blacklisted" on a RingCentral token. The reason given was "I/O operation is failed."

The app has been running for 6+ months and this is the first time I have seen this.

What does this mean, and how can we prevent this?

errors
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Hi Lee,

Since your app has been running in the production environment, this type of problem should be addressed urgently by submitting a support ticket where our dedicated support engineers can help you more timely.

But be prepared for more information if you have such as a log file with other error code/details, your app type and authentication method (3-legged or password flow) etc.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
Hi Lee,

How is the issue going? You said "We received a status of "blacklisted" on a RingCentral token. The reason given was "I/O operation is failed."

How did you receive that status? Is it the response of some API call? If so, could you please tell me what is the API call? Or you can show me some code snippets. I've never heard of this issue before. Thanks.

Tyler

1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

These situations can be best handled by the developer support team from the back-end who can investigate the actual root cause.

You need to provide some more info regarding the API you are using, your oauth grant_type, your app_id etc

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys