question

Doug Rotman, CFP avatar image
Doug Rotman, CFP asked ·

Is there an option to play voicemail through the front earpiece speaker instead of back speaker?

On my Android RingCentral App, I can' seem to find a way that I can play voicemails through the normal small speaker on the front of the phone that I hold up to my ear. It seems to either want to play through a corded headset (which I don't use) or through the back speakers, which ends up being much louder and not very private. Am I somehow missing a setting that would play the voicemail through the normal small speaker for privacy? I'm on a Galaxy S3 in case that helps. Thanks!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Doug Rotman, CFP avatar image
Doug Rotman, CFP answered ·
anyone from RC able to help on this? I'm often in public settings when I want to hear my voicemail, so I don't want it playing through the back speakers and I don't have a headset with me. Help!
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces