question

Bill Cave avatar image
Bill Cave asked Billie Cattermole commented

Says I missed a call....but I did not and it happens each time I answer the phone!

I have a single Cisco SPA 525G phone on my desk. If a call comes in, just one of the lights comes on and I take the call. My issue is that as soon as I hang up, the display says missed call. I did not miss any call. No other lights lit while I was on the call. Each time I answer a call it displays Missed Call as soon as I hang up. I've asked support for help on this issue for three weeks and they keep giving me advise that does even apply to my issue. Hope someone out there can help.

phone
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Billie Cattermole avatar image Billie Cattermole commented ·

Did RC support ever help you fix the problem as we have had it too! Im stuck in a contract and trying to fix problems rather than spend hours with a tech that doesn't know what they are doing and still not being able to fix the problem...

0 Likes 0 ·
rod avatar image
rod answered Billie Cattermole commented
Any update on this? Having the same issue
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

did you find a solution?

0 Likes 0 ·
Chuck Fuscone avatar image
Chuck Fuscone answered Billie Cattermole commented
I use this phone all the time so something is not right.  If you are using presence you should have at least 2 lines, If you are not using presence all 5 lines should be available.

I am puzzled on why support cant fix this one.  Sound like either the phone did not provision correctly or something crazy with the call handling.

Maybe a team viewer session to help solve this issue for you

Let me know
Chuck
Certified Ring central Installer
ckfuscone@yahoo.com

1 comment
1 |3000

Do you all get any training ....cuz I've not found one person that seems to care about customer service and given adequate help. You are just on your own to trouble shoot and see if it works!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app