question

Kishore Annavarapu avatar image
Kishore Annavarapu asked ·

I keep getting calls from Unknown number on ringcentral app on my android phone

I keep getting calls from Unknown number on ringcentral app on my android phone at odd hours of the day. I get them at late in the nights and it is infuriating to wake up at 3 in the night, When I answer the phone, it looks like the app is making an outgoing call to 100. You can see the behavior in the video on my dropbox account: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90841047/RingCentral%20Unknown%20100%20call.MOV I used to get these calls on my ringcental device a couple of months back when I did not have the app installed.
mobile appapp
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Kishore Annavarapu avatar image
Kishore Annavarapu answered ·
Reinstalling the latest version of RingCentral App from Play store resolved the issue for me.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sal avatar image
sal answered ·
I am having the same problem.  Has this been rectified for you?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces