question

chrissie avatar image
chrissie asked ·

FAX confirmation notice

Is it possible to have the Fax confirmation notice be sent to the email account that SENT the fax, and NOT the administrator's email?
faxconfirmation notice
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sean-smith avatar image
sean-smith answered ·

Hi Chrissie.  From your service.ringcentral page go to Settings-->Messages and Notifications-->Notifications.

You will be able to set your fax transmission results here.  You will need to update the email to notify you at the desired address.

1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

That only gives me 1 email address to enter and ALL notifications will be sent to that 1 address. I would like the notification to go to the SENDERS email address, as we have about 25 different senders, and everything comes to me. I don't mind it coming to me, but I would at least like it to "cc" to the SENDER.
0 Likes 0 · ·
sean-smith avatar image
sean-smith answered ·
Hi Chrissie, each user will need to login to their service site and update.  If you only have a single account then you will not be able to perform the requested function.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces