question

kerry-buffington avatar image
kerry-buffington asked ·

Outside fax will not connect with Ring Central

My business associate's (offsite) fax machine will not connect with Ring Central at all. He cannot send faxes to me, so obviously, I cannot receive faxes. However, I can send faxes from my computer to his fax machine. This was not a problem with RapidFax, and I left them because I thought Ring Central would be a better service. Orders are stacking up! I need help.
computerfax machine
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Kathy Kuhn avatar image
Kathy Kuhn answered ·
 Good luck! I've been waiting 2 weeks.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Roy Rieck avatar image
Roy Rieck answered ·
I have been having fairly much the same issue for the past 4 - 6 weeks. Support says nothing wrong on their end.

Contemplating switching services to another company if they can't get it fixed by this Friday.
1 comment Share

I was contacted yesterday by them and told we were experiencing the normal expected failure rate. Out of 230 faxes over a 100 failed in a months time. They closed my month old help ticket as resolved.
0 Likes 0 · ·
kerry-buffington avatar image
kerry-buffington answered ·
Just to let you guys know, my associate added a '1' to my fax number (1-xxx-xxx-xxxx), and it started working. Don't know why. Ring Central doesn't seem to know why either. They just told me it works sometimes.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces