question

lori-keller avatar image
lori-keller asked ·

No Printer in "select source" for Scanner in Softphone

I can not send a fax with a scanned attachement through Softphone. Softphone has an empty box when it comes to selecting a source for the scanner. My printer/scanner is not listed.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

regina avatar image
regina answered ·
I am having the same issue since I loaded the new soft phone.  I suspect that the printer drivers did not load on the new install.  Waiting for confirmation from RC.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lori-keller avatar image
lori-keller answered ·
Please keep me posted if you hear anything.

lori-keller avatar image
lori-keller answered ·
Thanks, I will need that too.  How did you get in touch with them.  When I call I am only referred to this page.  Can't talk to anyone.

regina avatar image
regina answered ·
You'll have to open a case.  Or you can use this link to download the old softphone.  This is the old link for your reference.

https://www.box.com/s/587f0076aa2db9e29851
But you didn't hear if from me ;-)

lori-keller avatar image
lori-keller answered ·
thanks. :) I'll try again to open a case. 

regina avatar image
regina answered ·
Hello,

OK, so if you downloaded the desktop app, you will no longer have Ring Central Fax Printer Drivers and will be unable to print to fax.  This is a showstopper for us, so I had to have them send the link to reinstall the old soft phone.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces