question

mel1 avatar image
mel1 asked ·

How long will Sent Faxes stay in Sent Folder?

Can I see all my faxes that I sent in my 'sent' folder? I want to see all my outgoing faxes that I ever sent. Currently I only see the recent ones. Is there a setting to save all my sent faxes in my sent folder?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hello Mel, 

Sent items are retained for 30 days and then auto deleted. So, you'll only be able to view the more recent items. There currently is not a setting that allows you to change it so that it saves all sent faxes past 30 days. 

Mike 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Johnny Ainsworth avatar image
Johnny Ainsworth answered ·
I was told today that faxes should be able to be viewed for up to 90 days.  Although, if you have a mac, there is not a sent folder in the Softphone which is a really bad omission.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces