question

mia-bui avatar image
mia-bui asked ·

Conference lines: need multiple numbers for overlapping meetings

Multiple Conference Lines
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mia-bui avatar image
mia-bui answered ·
Hello,
As an executive assistant, it is completely frustrating that I am not able to create multiple conference lines for meetings. There was just an instance when the meetings overlapped and they all logged into the same conference line. Quite embarrassing and frustrating and didn't realize it til it happened now. Called ring central and the only solution was to use other people's conference lines in the office..because I'm an admin on the account thankfully I"m able to access other's but I feel like there should be an easier solution. 
1 comment Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

RingCentral Meetings will allow feature and is a great option for Admin's who manage an executive's schedule.  It allows you to schedule multiple meetings that overlap. RingCentral Meeting will send an e-mail for Executives and Participants to save to their calendar. 

1 Like 1 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces