question

Kevin Murphy avatar image
Kevin Murphy asked ·

Asked a question online through the web form - SIX pushy Sales Calls later

Wow, I have used Ring Central for some time as a toll free fax.  Great service.  I had a simple question and used the webform online to ask it.  Now, it seems every few days I get a call (four time within fifteen minuites the first day) from some Ring Central rep stating "I see you were unable to complete our sign up procedure online and I am just here to help you get started".  The first two or three calls I remained polite and told them I just needed a simple question answered, and the first caller answered it.  Each subsequent call has pi**ed me off a little more.  Finally tonight....another call (I think that makes eight in all).  I told the guy to stop, cease, desist.  Quit making such a great company a pain in the a**.  Come on folks, can't you do a better job of responding to questions without the high pressure CONSTANT sales calls????????
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hello Kevin,

Sorry about the poor experience you had. This does sound a bit aggressive and not normal. I will forward this to be reviewed.

Mike

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hello Kevin,  I am trying to gather more details around this event  We have several customers that share the same name as you so can you confirm for me the name and account/phone number so that we can locate the correct account for which this is related to?  I have changed this to a private conversation so nobody on the public site will see your personal contact information.

Mike

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces