question

kasia avatar image
kasia asked ·

Is there a possible way of removing the fax cover sheet completely?

I would like to know if there is a possible way of removing the fax cover sheet completely?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dan830 avatar image
dan830 answered ·
What about if you send faxes through Salesforce or an email account and there is always an additional recipient that needs to have a Subject Line?  Please add the ability to turn off fax cover sheets!!!  When using an email to send a fax, there is no way to put Attn to anyone or add a complete comment... I just want to turn them off completely and use my own automated fax cover sheet in Salesforce... Please!
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

moving to related topic Please reference the new conversation here: Please add the ability to turn off fax cover sheets
0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Yes when you open the Desktop App there is a simple on/off switch that you can click on. See below. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces