question

jeffrey-wolowiec avatar image
jeffrey-wolowiec asked ·

Mobile Application Caller IDs and logs from Extensions and support lying about features

I've noticed probably for the 3rd time and especially with this last IOS update that I can not see all my call logs from all my extensions like I have previously been able to. I contacted support like I have one time before and they out right lied to me saying you can only get logs when you are logged in to that in particular extension. This is wrong, I have when logged into my admin extension been able to see all logs from all extensions. Has anyone else experienced this? Why would they have they need to lie about this. If something happened with last update so be it and correct it. Don't try to make me feel I imagined this.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Jeffery,   I'm sorry if you were misinformed. Try logging in as the admin, and then when you are on the Call Log page, look to the top right of the screen for an arrow, or drop-down menu.  When you click/press the option look for a link that says Set Filters and change it from Personal to Company. Then go back to view the log and you should see the calls from other extensions. 

Let me know if that does not work.

Mike 
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces