question

Susan Fischer Avni avatar image
Susan Fischer Avni asked ·

Can't seem to dial out from the new gmail app. Texting works so I know it's not my login.

The error I get is "Your call could not be completed. Please try again later."
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Billy Thomas avatar image
Billy Thomas answered ·
Mee too

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Be sure to click the Settings button shown in the image below, and then enter a valid phone number in the Direct Dial field. This works similar to the Ringout feature where it needs to dial a number to complete the call. 

Billy Thomas avatar image
Billy Thomas answered ·
It works now, but is this the only way it works by calling my cell and connecting me?
1 comment Share

It can be your cell phone, or another phone number but it does need to use another phone to complete the call. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
I am merging this topic into a similar thread. Feel free to post additional questions to the new thread. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces