question

Rommel Caballero avatar image
Rommel Caballero asked ·

missing call log

some calls (missed, incoming, outgoing and completed) are missing in the logs view of the software. Is this a known issue?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi  Rommel Caballero

That does strange.   There's not a problem that I know of but, we'll be happy to look into this.  If you would like to  Open a Case and if you can specify a few instances where you know this occured. If you can include the dates, times, phone numbers or any other information it will be helpful.

Mike 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rommel Caballero avatar image
Rommel Caballero answered ·
Hi Mike,

I have an open case right now case#03316179, and will update that with the screen shots I got from the user and the admin console.
1 comment Share

OK great. I can see that it was escalated. For any followups please refer directly to the case. Thanks

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces