question

michael-arndt avatar image
michael-arndt asked ·

How can I tell the difference between a call queue call and someone calling my direct line?

I receive incoming calls from a call queue and calls directly from my extension. Is there a way to distinguish the two types of calls? 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dustin Showers avatar image
Dustin Showers answered ·
pick a user > Call Handling and Forwarding tab... at the bottom... 

"Incoming Call Information"

1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dustin, Thanks for helping out!
0 Likes 0 · ·
tleaver avatar image
tleaver answered ·
Is there a way to distinguish these calls without answering? For example, someone may want to accept a call to their direct line but not to the general tech support line if they are in the middle of something

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi TLeaver,  I"m going to merge this thread into a related topic which I think will help you. 

Mike 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces