question

Jim Stephenson avatar image
Jim Stephenson asked ·

Mobile App: How to mange 2 companies that are forwarded to my iPhone?

I have two RingCentral accounts, when they are forwarded to my iPhone, how do I tell which company they are for?
mobile app2 companiesmultiple companies2 accountsmultiple accounts
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno avatar image
danno answered ·
Go to your CALL HANDLING tab, scroll down and open INCOMING CALL INFORMATION, and under the "Play announcement before connecting" turn the "always" radio button on - for both accounts.  Now you'll get an announcement of whatever you have recorded under "Record User Name" section of your USER tab.  Make sense?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jim Stephenson avatar image
Jim Stephenson answered ·
Ok I will try that. I was looking for something on the call display just to make it easier;)
2 comments Share

You could change the "Incoming number displayed to me:" setting from Incoming Caller ID to Called Number - then the RC number they called will display instead of the Caller ID of the caller.  It's Your call, even though I think you'll like my earlier suggestion better. 

1 Like 1 · ·
Thanks so much for your help. I will try both suggestions to see which is best for me.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces