question

Norrel Pugay avatar image
Norrel Pugay asked ·

How do I configure my iPhone App to make outgoing calls?

I installed the RingCentral App on my iPhone 6, I am able to log into my account and receive phone calls. The problem is I cannot make outgoing calls. 

On the RingCentral Help page I was looking at "Enabling VoIP calling on your iOS mobile app"

but my menu on my App does not look like this:

I don't have an option to configure VoIP, my menu does not look like this.
Any suggestions on how to get it working? thanks.
appiphonemobilesmartphone
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ashlynn Kaplan avatar image
Ashlynn Kaplan answered ·
Have you tried uninstalling the app? Do you have an option to even slide right and see the grey menu like the picture above?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Norrel Pugay answered ·
Hi Ashlynn, when I slide right, this is the menu I get:

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
This page has screenshots and instructions for the mobile app on iOS. 
Enabling VoIP calling on your iOS mobile app

Mike 

Norrel Pugay answered ·
I figured it out, i was logging in as a user in a call group. I needed to log in with my extension where I had administrator rights and the complete Menu came up. Thanks for your help.
1 comment Share

You're welcome.  I see you resolved the issue.  I know it can be confusing with all the many settings and login options. Let us know if you need anything else. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Norrel Pugay answered ·
Thanks Mike.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces