question

Mehrad B Razavi avatar image
Mehrad B Razavi asked ·

Mobile app: recordings does not show all

when we make phone calls from desk phone logs dont get recorded on the app. just incoming calls show up.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
That is correct. The mobile app was designed that way. The mobile app will only show calls made from the app. To view a complete list of all calls you'll need to log into the account online. 

Mike 
2 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Should the app call log show incoming calls answered by the app phone or is it just outgoing?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Yes, It will show both incoming and outgoing calls (if answered with the mobile app). 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Mehrad B Razavi avatar image
Mehrad B Razavi answered ·
Is it going to be a feature in the near future?
1 comment Share

Not to my knowledge.  I can't say for sure, but I don' think they'll add this. Some outgoing call logs can be extremely large and syncing them to the phone would take up an awful lot of space. 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces