question

Jules Wilkinson avatar image
Jules Wilkinson asked ·

incoming faxes taking a long time to show in ringcentral for windows

If I go to my online account I can see faxes that came in an hour ago but on my ringcentral for windows desktop app they weren't appearing.  They finally popped into my app at 12:15pm but the faxes were received at 11:56am and 11:05 am.  Is there a way to force the desktop to download the faxes immediately?  This happened on all computers with the app installed.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Jules, 

What version of the Softphone do you have?  Current version is 7.1.1.  
Also, make sure you are logged in with your Direct Line and not the company number + extension. 

Also clear out old messages.  Anytime an extension is saving a high volume of message (close to 200) it get's too full. Please delete old messages/faxes. 

Kim
2 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

This is just a fax line.  We have the most current version because we all just downloaded the ringcentral for windows desktop (version 7.0.5.11608) last week.  We never login directly through a web browser unless there is a problem.  We open the faxes from the desktop app (not softphone)

0 Likes 0 · ·
Jules,  check your email. I'm going to send you a link to upgrade. 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces