question

Luis Uribe avatar image
Luis Uribe asked ·

Fax Cover Page Settings

Can you please add a feature to edit the Fax cover page to the information we want it to show and not what is registered with RingCentral? i.e. I do not use my RingCentral Fax #, I have my own. I don't want to be doing a custome cover page each time a send a fax. This feature was available in the previous version of Soft phones.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Luis,  in the new Desktop App for Windows Softphone you can upload your custom fax cover page.  See below. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

RingCentral Social Team avatar image
RingCentral Social Team answered ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ability to edit the default fax cover page on a Mac.

bonnie avatar image
bonnie answered ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can I use my custom fax cover pages on a new computer?. I have customized several fax cover pages, but recently got a new computer.

Where are my customization files located and can I bring them over to my new computer?

I don't want to spend the time re-creating all of these.

peter-keros avatar image
peter-keros answered ·
In the latest version of the desktop app (7.5.2), they got rid of this function, requiring allcover pages to be custom and making their current cover pages useless. Considering I used to put in my contact information and the contact information of the recipient, I'm really disappointed.
9 comments Share

Peter- they got rid of what function? The 7.5.2 still has fax cover templates to choose from...

0 Likes 0 · ·
But you can't put in information on the recipient or sender anymore. At least, I just spent the last hour with a chat representative figuring that out. The templates are useless if we can't put in information, leaving us with only the custom option. That "English" page is gone.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Peter- do you have a case number so we can look into this? 
0 Likes 0 · ·
No, but I have the chat log. The form won't let me attach a PDF, though.
0 Likes 0 · ·
It's telling me that there is no case. Which makes sense, because I didn't open a case, I just used the chat.
1 Like 1 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces