question

Loree Schulson avatar image
Loree Schulson asked ·

how do I access the faxes sent to the main company number?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rob.benn-frenette avatar image
rob.benn-frenette answered ·
Messages > Sent

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Click where it says Admin up at the top, and click the item under it in the drop down menu.  That will let you see faxes for 101

does it show you are logged in to 101?

Loree Schulson answered ·
Thanks for the response! The messages tab on the menu bar does not show when in the Admin Portal. Do you know where I can access this when in the Admin portal?

Let me do some research - I will get back to you ASAP

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Loree,  We sent you a personal email with screenshot, that should help you fix this. I didn't want to post it here because of the phone numbers on the page.  Reply to the email if you have any further questions. 

Rob, as usual,  thanks again for helping out!!! 

When I click Admin up at the top, the only option in the drop down is my extension. When in my extension I can see my personal faxes and messages, but not the ones sent to the main company number

Im logged into my extension, 104 and I am the super admin on the account. Extension 101 is assigned to another user in our company

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces