question

Krista Simonetti avatar image
Krista Simonetti asked ·

Attaching (PDF) document using RingCentral on Mobile (Android) device...

Trying to attach a (PDF) document using RingCentral on Mobile (Android) device... I believe I found where the "document" files are stored on my mobile device but when I add a file to that folder, RingCentral doesn't see it when I go to attach it to a fax. So, 1.) Where is the path to the "documents" folder that the mobile RingCentral sees? 2.) Why won't a file placed in there attach to a fax sent via the mobile app? It's a plain ol' 4-page PDF with no fancy characters in the name.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Krista,   The way it works is that if you open pdf or other file from an email, they Android OS will ask you what app you wish to open it with. Then, it will import it into the Documents folder.  

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Krista, Just letting you know I'm looking into this for you. 

Mike 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces