question

andrew-barriskill4586 avatar image
andrew-barriskill4586 asked emmanuel-g answered

Fax: How to customize, or remove fields from the fax cover sheet?

We only use RingCentral for faxes. The coversheet shows the Ringcentral number as a phone number making it unusable for us. We need to customize the phone & fax number shown. This forces us to leave the Email subject line blank - a problem because this is how everybody was labeling their faxes for searching (when we used eFax).

fax
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rickkee6997 avatar image rickkee6997 commented ·
Why don't you just provide the templates without The RingCentral advertising at the bottom?  I believe if you surveyed your clients, the general consensus would be that the majority do not want your advertising at the bottom of corporate fax cover pages.  It takes some design skills and valuable time to reinvent cover pages without unauthorized Ring Central advertising at the bottom of the page.
1 Like 1 ·
mike avatar image mike rickkee6997 commented ·
creating new Idea topic Please reference the new conversation here: Fax: Remove RingCentral logo/ad from the bottom of the fax cover sheets
0 Likes 0 ·
alice-wynn avatar image
alice-wynn answered saadetswift16514 commented
How do I remove my address from the cover sheet?  i DO NOT want my address on there. 
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Alice,

Here is some more information about the Fax Cover Sheet Settings. If you don't want your address included, simply omit it from your settings :)

0 Likes 0 ·
emmanuel-g avatar image
emmanuel-g answered
Ring central still has the same problems I've had with them for 5 years. No custom fax cover sheet. Time to start looking for a new service with better customer service. Prices keep going up and the service is worse.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app