question

morgan Peterson avatar image
morgan Peterson asked ·

red light is blinking but there are no messages

my red message light is flashing, but i have checked my messages repeatedly and there arent any. im getting very annoyed that i cant ever tell if i really have a message or not. yes i have deleted all old messag
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Morgan, let us know if you still have problems after trying the steps Danno posted above.  I'm wondering the same thing as Danno. 

make sure another extension is not notifying your extension when it has new messages.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno avatar image
danno answered ·
When this happens to me (1) I send myself a new message, then call back in and delete it. (2) re-boot phone then repeat #1.  Also, make sure another extension is not notifying your extension when it has new messages.  Hope that helps...

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces