question

vikash-singh avatar image
vikash-singh asked ·

How TO Get API Key and API Secret TO Perform CURD Operation from Java Code

Hi,

I am New To RingCentral API,I am Going TO call the Api for One Of Our requirement To use API From Java code and Send To Some Other Web Services.

I am Not getting Any Idea How To Get the API Key,API Secret  To use in Java code

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ringcentral avatar image
ringcentral answered ·
I'm trying to get the same..., but since we are Office Plan users and not "Enterprise" we can't... so good luck! Check this out: http://www.ringcentral.com/support/fo...

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Vikash,  Please visit the following site:  https://developer.ringcentral.com/  You'll see a signup link on that site if you want to participate and get more info. 

6 comments Share

I signed up weeks ago... nobody answer yet from there...
1 Like 1 · ·
Hang in there. Sometime in the next 2-3 months, they will be expanding an launching a Community website for Developers. No specific ETA but it's in the works and getting close. 
1 Like 1 · ·
My first request about this was the Case number 03633016
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi Claudio,  I'll follow up on that case number for you. 

1 Like 1 · ·
Claudio, regarding your case above, I've confirmed that it's in heir queue and should be worked by next week. Sorry for the delay. 

Mike 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces