question

Blake Blake Blake avatar image
Blake Blake Blake asked ·

If I uninstall Softphone on a computer will it automatically deauthorize the computer?

softphoneringcentral for windowsdeauthorize
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Blake,  

Uninstalling the RingCentral Softphone will not deauthorize the computer.  You'll have to login to the account to do this manually. 

Kim
5 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

When I try to login my account it asks for a code. Problem is, I cant remember my email address' password and I have no way of recovering it..
0 Likes 0 · ·
In this case, because you can't do it by yourself just call support at 888.898.4591
0 Likes 0 · ·
Blake, what code are you referring to? is it the captcha code on the password reset?  If so, it's the code in the box shown. 

0 Likes 0 · ·
No not that one. It says it does not recognize the computer. But anyways problem is solved. Just remembered my email address. Thanks. RingCentral Support is amazing and fast. (y)
0 Likes 0 · ·
Great. Thanks for the follow up. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Blake, If you need instructions on doing this, click the following link and scroll about 1/2 way down the page:  http://success.ringcentral.com/articles/RC_Knowledge_Article/6266?priority=10&retURL=/apex/RCSup...

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces