question

chuck avatar image
chuck asked mike Deactivated commented

Ring Central not connecting

Prompt says "connecting" but it never does connect

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike Deactivated answered
Hi Chuck, can you include more details, and/or a screenshot?  Are you referring to the Mobile app, RC Desktop etc.   
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

baker avatar image
baker answered mike Deactivated commented
I have the same problem.  Tried Chat, that said to open a case.  Tried to open a case and it said to use chat.  Tried tech support phone and it said to use the "success" FAQs.  That lead me to here and there is no answer to the question above that was raised 4 months ago.

What kind of support is this??

I  am using ring central only to fax from a Win 7 PC.  The "connecting" message is in the small pop up window that opens from Ring Central.
1 comment
1 |3000

mike avatar image mike commented ·
Sorry for the frustration. The redirecting is due to having a Fax only account. You are always welcome to post questions here and we'll be happy to help you out. Sorry for the delay on this one.  If you are still having this issue, can you provide more details?  Does this occur on all faxes you attempt or just to specific numbers?  
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app