question

bob-wenzlau393 avatar image
bob-wenzlau393 asked ·

Fails to Accept 2nd Incoming Call on RingCentral Mac Desktop

While I am on a call, and wish to drop the first to answer the second call, the desktop ringcentral would not respond to the pushing the "answer" button on the 2nd call (as a second window). The image gif "answer" was pulsing, but did not respond to the click action.  Therefore I lost the second incoming call.  The first call was successfully terminated.  

I keep feeling like the QA on these services (testing) is weak.  This is tough given that RingCentral wants to raise rates saying that they have brought so many new features forward. The challenge is that the new features have poor reliability, and when one is dealing with voice engagement with customers, having basic functionality is core.  I wish the development team would focus on reliability for the desktop mac app.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Bob,  I have not heard this before. What version of the RC Deskop app are you running right now? 

Mike 
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces