question

Todd Frusti avatar image
Todd Frusti asked ·

Google Chrome Extension "Contact Not Found" (***) prefix

I noticed that contacts with a phone number formatted with the prefix in parenthesis (xxx) xxx-xxxx does not link completely within the Google Chrome extension.  Although, the contact's name can be found, the contact's details will not show when clicked upon.

Is there a plan to correct this bug?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Todd, we learned that this is a known issue. You'll want to open a support case, and in your notes please include reference "RC-53877"  

4 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thanks Mike. I've already got a case open but it isn't making any progress.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Thanks,  I'll contact the agent with your case and see if they can update you. 

Mike
0 Likes 0 · ·
Mike, thanks for your reply. Is this known issue one that can be resolved or is it a future patch? I've opened three support cases regarding this issue and the response I get is "RingCentral currently does not support this feature" (syncing Google contacts in the Google Chrome Extension). Obviously communication failure, but frustrating. Should I continue to pursue or wait for a future patch with the RingCentral Google Chrome Extension?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi Todd,  this issue is in a queue to be fixed, but there's not an ETA for the patch at this time. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Todd Frusti avatar image
Todd Frusti answered ·
Thank you for resolving this issue in version 2.5.0 of the Google Chrome extension. The extension is now synchronizing with all of my contacts!
1 comment Share

Todd ~ Thank you for letting us know...
1 Like 1 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces