question

jarvis1 avatar image
jarvis1 asked ·

"When calls come in: Bring the application to foreground" - NOT WORKING

I have the setting turned on for "When calls come in: Bring the application to the foreground".  But it stays as a minimized window and never comes to the foreground when I get a call.  Has anybody else experienced this issue?  
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered ·
Mine's the opposite.  Meaning, I have it turned off and the Pop screen appears when I have a new call.  When yours is set to off, does it pop up like mine?
8 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Oh, and I should add I have version 7.2.4
0 Likes 0 · ·
I have 7.2.4 as well.
1 Like 1 · ·
I tried turning the setting off to see if it would have the opposite effect and nothing changed.

1 Like 1 · ·
That sucks!!  Every time I call tech support they always tell me to re-install the RC4W app, but then new issues occur and the old ones remain.  My 5 cents would be this; when you have the time, do a deep-clean of the RC4W app (and the old softphone if you  had it) from your PC (any and all files), and do a hard shut down of your PC before reloading.  Reload it and see if it works or not.  That's what I did the last time I had issues and at least the pop up screen works now for me - but it's your call.  Unless someone else wants to give alternate suggestion...
1 Like 1 · ·
Pu pu push it good - push it real good...
1 Like 1 · ·
Show more comments
jarvis1 avatar image
jarvis1 answered ·
Well I guess I can try turning it off and see if it works.  I'll keep you posted!

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Jarvis, do you still need assistance with this? 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces