question

Sam Kumar avatar image
Sam Kumar asked ·

Setting up Triggers on my modem to work with Ring central

OK here again I am back with the same problem that got fixed after "Mike" here the ring central employee escalated my issue to an executive support member 2 months ago. When my callers call me the call gets forwarded to my cell phone instead of ringing the VOIP phone first.

Basically, from what Chris the executive support told me was that all their technical support was supposedly trained in assisting with setting up the proper trigger ports on the cable modem. The technical person "Michael"  told me to do all the power cycle and this and that and finally told me to call the cable company a classic shift the blame on the other entity answer. I think the problem is that ring central has out sourced their technical support and have no way to gauge their performance. The low level technical support can care less what the actual customer think. They must be help accountable for their lack of knowledge and I hope ring central can do a better job at this. Very frustrating.....
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hello Sam,  I'll will escalate this for you again. 

Mike 
2 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

MIke, Thank you! At least you are dependable and I appreciate it!
0 Likes 0 · ·
Happy to help! 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces