question

ringcentral35 avatar image
ringcentral35 asked ·

Error from RingCentral ?

RingCentral is causing this error?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Claudio,  Is this on your Windows 10 machine?  What triggers this error to pop up? 

1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Some users from other office (under our same account) are experiencing this error. Windows 7 Pro. I do not have more details, just sharing the email that I get today: ..."Good morning! Janet is getting this message when she clicks on the Ring Central app on her desk top. She rebooted, but it came back. Any ideas?..."
0 Likes 0 · ·
ringcentral35 avatar image
ringcentral35 answered ·
Yes! it is from RingCentral, it is appearing now in our office...
1 comment Share

Trying to solve the issue, I have installed the last version from the Portal but still does not run...
0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
I haven't seen this before. Go ahead and open up a case under the affected account and include the same screenshots and all users in the account that are getting this.

Mike 
5 comments Share

Case 03890403
0 Likes 0 · ·
After reboot of one computer works again, but still, we need to find the the origin of the issue.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Be sure to add any those comments to your case Claudio.  
0 Likes 0 · ·
Are all these computers on the same network? Or do any users from your other companies get the error?

0 Likes 0 · ·
Nope, different network, and I got this email from other user from a different city: "...I'm having trouble with my ring central phone and the download. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it said an update to ring central had happened. I can't get on ring central icon on my desktop and I have a dial tone on my phone but can't call out. I also called my ring central phone and it goes right to voice mail. Would you suggest I uninstall and download ring central again? Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated...."
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces