question

vince-savoldi avatar image
vince-savoldi asked ·

Troubelshooting Call Log

Even the call logs are broken right now, unbelievable.... Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Please provide more advanced reporting options..
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
What's broken? They are working on our end.  Are you using FireFox, Chrome, or I.E.?  Have you tried to clear the cache & cookies? 
Note:  I.E. is not recommended 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

vince-savoldi answered ·

Hi Kim, My issue has been pushed all the way to the engineers to be fixed in the next version... but...

if I choose call logs, detailed, any day or date range, no fax, outbound only, all employees... I only get calls after 3:pm listed.... if I include inbound and outbound the report is normal but it's not filterable that way to create a correct call log. (see my solution above)

ticket# 03869340

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Vince, did you receive Al's e-mail on 8/28/2015 regarding this bug? This is currently not affecting all customers, which is why I forked this question.  It has been escalated to engineering already, and therefore there is nothing I can do on the Community side. 

vince-savoldi answered ·
thx

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces