question

sumit-agarwal94 avatar image
sumit-agarwal94 asked ·

launch exteranal app for ringcentral desktop app

I am trying to use the launch external app from the ringcentral desktop app. The parameter i am using is %N, which is actually the name of the person who is calling and who is a contact in ringcentral. If the contact is not there in ringcentral, then the value of %N should be null. But, I when I try to use the %N when that contact does not exist, it's giving me the address from where the person has called, it should not give any value. Also, when I am trying to enter the sandbox credentials into the desktop app, it's not working. This is happening since today morning. can u please tell me what's going wrong with that ???
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
We'll need to gather a lot more information from you. Can you use this link to open a case?  Open a Case

In the case include details and screenshots as necessary so they can see what external app you are using and how you have it set up, along with any DL's or related account information. 

1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces