question

Davide Biasco avatar image
Davide Biasco asked ·

Sending SMS from ringcentral apps

Hello
I need to send some sms to some external telephone numbers but when trying I receive this error:

Alert
Your extension does not support external text messaging. Please contact your account administrator
Is there a way to enable it? ow much do SMS cost if no bundle is activated? thanks

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
What is the phone number you want to text from? We'll take a look at your account and see if it's included, or needs enabled, etc.  I made this a private conversation so nobody else can see our conversation and your phone number. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Davide Biasco avatar image
Davide Biasco answered ·
Hello
I was trying from my extension  +44 2037709404 but may want to try from other extensions
mostly I want to understand where I can manage this 
1 comment Share

It looks like it's not included in your plan type.  You'll probably want to contact your account manager to discuss what other plans might be available. 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces