question

Brette Freedle avatar image
Brette Freedle asked ·

Call log issue shows simultaneous call out to my Ringcentral number when receiving an incoming call

Over the previous week I am experiencing an issue with the call log on the desktop and mobile app where the call log will show a simultaneous call out to my Ringcentral number when I receive an incoming call. The call log shows Voip call (to my Ringcentral number) "stopped". This also seems to sometimes result in a delay in Ringcentral recognizing the caller id on the incoming call from my contacts.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
I can set this conversation to private so that you can attach a screenshot and your logs will be secure.  Can you please post a screenshot?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Brette Freedle answered ·

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Thanks Brette,  We'll take a look. 

Mike, I suppose that's kind of the issue, there's some error in the call log on the phone and desktop, for instance on 9/25 on the phone and desktop call logs there are calls out to myself (Brette Freedle) that 1) have no explanation (since I was sitting there when the call came in I know are simultaneous with an incoming call) and 2) looking at your posting of my online log don't seem to appear there.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Brette, Do you have time to test this with me after lunch today? 

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
This looks like the call on your logs that you posted this morning.   This matches your Softphone logs:  1 missed, 1 inbound, 1 outbound.  All separate calls.  but EARLY in the morning. LOL 

Yes, please give me a call at your convenience, thank you

Mike see attached, same issue occurring with recent calls, log shows calls out to me contemporaneous with received incoming calls.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Brette, I posted a screenshot from the online account. It contains more details.  I'm not seeing any simultaneous calls to your RC number.  Can you further clarify please?

Mike 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces