question

jorge1 avatar image
jorge1 asked ·

Sales Force Integration with Ring Central.

I have been unable to get RC to integrate with SF and tech support has been unable to properly guide me on that..... App Installation is successful in SF and I can add the call center users within SF; however, I dont see the RC dashboard on SF; as such, I dont have any ability to make or receive calls within SF. My desktop has RC for Windows installed but the link between RC and SF is missing somewhere. I logged out/in of SF without any luck.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Try to Select "Home" and then the tiny arrow on the Left side of the screen.  Also, make sure the ADMIN added you to the call center.  I can also send you the User Guide via e-mail. Please e-mail community.support@ringcentral.com so I can get the correct e-mail address. 

1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces