question

Jeff Thomas avatar image
Jeff Thomas asked ·

Call Logs: how to identify calls that are forwarded to cell phone?

When Ring Central forwards a call to my cell, It shows the original number of the caller. Soince I get personal and business calls on my cell, I'd love to know if there is a way to identify calls to my call that are routing through RingCentral without answering it. Does anyone know if that can be done? I know that I have the option of pressing 1 to answer the call once it comes through but Id like to visually identify a Ring Central Call  through caller ID

Thanks!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Simply go to the Call Handling and Forwarding section and then click on the "Incoming Call Information" menu selection. At the top of the dialog you will have a choice of having the Incoming Caller ID displayed or the Number Called displayed. If you select the Number Called, it should differentiate your personal calls from your business calls.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jeff Thomas avatar image
Jeff Thomas answered ·
Awesome- Thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces