question

Scott Derenthal avatar image
Scott Derenthal asked ·

fax says failed and success in transmission email

I sent out a few faxes for the first time and none of them went through. Not really sure why. But in the transmission email that I received it says "Failed" but underneath it says 
File Name Result Success. 

Why would it say "Failed" and "Success" or is it saying that the attachment was attached successfully but the fax just failed.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Scott, We'll need a little more info to figure this out.  If they all failed, I'm wondering if it had something to do with the file name of the attachment.  Can you reply back with more details; date, time of fax, # sent from, # sent to, the file name of the attachment.   We'll make this a private conversation so you can post these details. 

Mike 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Scott Derenthal avatar image
Scott Derenthal answered ·
The date of the fax was 10/13/15. Time of the fax was 4:49, 4:57, 5:00, 5:03. There were multiple faxes that I sent out all to 518-474-1418. The number I sent from was 516-302-4331. The File Name of the Attachments were SKMBT_C65215101315260.pdfSKMBT_C65215101315251.pdf, and  SKMBT_C65215101315250.pdf
1 comment Share

Hi Scott,  I took a look at your call  log and it shows several "busy" errors yesterday. I do see that you sent them again this morning and they went through. 

Mike 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces