question

shaikh avatar image
shaikh asked ·

App Problem Urgent

Hey, 

I am new to Ringcentral & I am learning new things about how it works everyday. Recently I encountered a problem while trying to download the phone app from the google play store & the apple app store, they said this app isn't available in my country, My country is Pakistan, Now if I subscribe to call forwarding to my number international charges will be applied so the phone application is the easiest solution as I don't want to use the soft phone computer app. If the phone app isn't available on both of the stores isn't it possible for you to email me or create a direct download link so it can be downloaded since the app must have been created by you or by some one else but for you ring central. I think emailing me the app can easily solve my problem.

Thanking you in anticipation  

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Correct, the App is not available in Pakistan.  
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces